The Lew's MS400 Mach Speed Spinning Reel gives anglers an excellent advantage while targeting powerful fish with low weight lines. The Lew's MS400 Mach Speed Spinning Reel is a premium 8-bearing reel with Zero-Reverse anti-reverse and quality solid brass pinion gear. Generating top class quality that goes beyond its affordable price, it houses the proven guts is a rugged graphite body and side cover.
The reel’s SoftTouch finish adds a nice touch in durability and comfort. The reel has a skeletal graphite rotor and double anodized knurled aluminum spool. An oversized line roller helps reduce line twist. Manufactured with sufficient power to tackle powerful fish, the Lew's MS400 Mach Speed Spinning Reel coupled with heavy-duty aluminum bail wire takes care of business in picking line up and laying it down for smooth casting performance, cast after cast, making sure that line moves on and off the spool with more efficiency. The Lew's MS400 Mach Speed Spinning Reel works to fulfill the requirements of competitive anglers at a reasonable price.
- Quality 8-bearing system and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Skeletal graphite rotor
- Double anodized knurled aluminum spool
- Rugged graphite body and side cover
- Heavy duty aluminum bail wire
- Oversized line roller to reduce line twist
- Smooth fully adjustable composite multi-disc drag system
- Quality solid brass pinion gearing
Gear Ratio : 6.2:1
Retrieve : Right/Left
Weight : 9.6 oz.
Bearings : 7+1
Line Cap. : 185/12