The Mach Crush features a strong, lightweight aluminum body, stainless steel main shaft and solid brass pinion gear. Its high-end performance comes from a premium 11-bearing system with Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing. External screws are stainless steel. The reel’s innovative skeletal rotor is lightweight high-strength C40 carbon with stainless steel bail wire and S-curve oscillation system. The combo rod features a premium IM8 one-piece graphite blank constructed using Lew’s proprietary Nano technology. Rod guides are the award-winning American Tackle Microwave Air guide system that reduces line slap and increases casting distance. A cut-above other reels, the Lew’s Mach Crush Speed Spin Spinning Reels feature an ergonomic aluminum handle with Dri-Tac handle knobs for increased grip.
Performance tuned with Lew’s exclusive Speed Lube, the Lew’s Mach Crush Speed Spin Spinning Reels deliver everything anglers need to enhance their favorite finesse techniques.
Take your tournament fishing to another level with the Lew’s® Mach Crush Speed Spin Spinning Combo. Fish in all weather conditions with the Mach Crush Spin Combo thanks to smoothness and uninterrupted performance of Speed Lube technology.
- Premium 11-bearing system with 10 ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Lightweight aluminum body and sideplate
- High strength and lightweight C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized machined and chamfered knurled aluminum spool
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- External stainless steel screws
- Smooth sealed six-disc carbon drag system
- Aluminum handle with Winn® Dri-Tac handle knob
Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- One piece IM8 graphite blank with Nano technology
American Tackle Microwave Air guides
- Lew’s exclusive SoftTouch graphite skeletal reel seat
- Winn® advanced polymer Dri-Tac split grips
Gear Ratio : 6.2:1
Retrieve : Left | Right
Rod Length : 7'0"
Bearings : 10+1
Line Cap. : 145/10