Lew's Mach Crush 400 6.2:1 Spinning Reel
A lightweight high-strength C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor, stainless steel bail wire and smooth six-disc carbon drag system help the line lay on the spool perfectly, and come off just as smooth. The Mach Crush features a strong but lightweight aluminum body, stainless steel main shaft and solid brass pinion gear. Its performance is unmatched because of a premium 11-bearing system with Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing. External screws are stainless steel. The spool is double anodized machined and chamfered knurled aluminum that is braid ready. The reel’s S-curve oscillation system makes sure the line spools smoothly for perfect payout during casts.
Built inside in a lightweight aluminum body and side plates, the Lew’s Mach Crush Speed Spin Spinning Reel is driven by an advanced 11-bearing system with 10-ball bearings and one Zero-Reverse clutch bearing for smooth performance repeatedly every time.
Both lightweight and high in strength, the Lew’s Mach Crush Speed Spin Spinning Reel showcases a C40 Carbon skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire and a performance-boosting s-curve oscillation system. A cut-above other reels, the Lew’s Mach Crush Speed Spin Spinning Reels feature an ergonomic aluminum handle with Dri-Tac handle knobs for increased grip. Built to generate dependable performance with Lew’s legendary Speed Lube, the Lew’s Mach Crush Speed Spin Spinning Reels provides what anglers require to improve further their treasured finesse methods.
- Premium 11-bearing system
- Lightweight aluminum body and sideplate
- High strength and lightweight C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized machined and chamfered knurled aluminum spool
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- External stainless steel screws
- Smooth sealed six-disc carbon drag system
- Aluminum handle with Winn- Dri-Tac handle knob
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions
Gear Ratio : 6.2:1
Retrieve : Right | Left
Weight : 8.9 oz.
Bearings : 10+1
Line Cap. : 185/12