Mach Crush baitcast outfits feature Lew’s exclusive SLP Super Low Profile compact Speed Spool design in a durable graphite frame with graphite side plates. Its high-end performance comes from a premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel bearings and ZeroReverse anti-reverse. The rod also boasts of quality. Its one-piece IM8 graphite blank is constructed using Lew’s proprietary Nano technology to achieve the perfect blend in strength and sensitivity. Rod guides are American Tackle’s innovative MicroWave Air guides. Rod handle is a Winn Dri-Tac split grip.
The Lew’s® Mach Crush Speed Spool SLP Baitcasting Combo combines lightweight power and smooth retrieves all in one package. The rod features an IM8 graphite blank and Winn Grips for durability and comfort, and is topped off with American Tackle Microwave Guides. The reel features a machined and double anodized aluminum U-shape spool. Combine the best of both worlds using the Lew’s® Mach Crush Speed Spool SLP Baitcasting Combo. Experience the exclusive qualities of the Mach Crush Speed Spool Baitcaster combo.
- Strong and lightweight, Super Low Profile (SLP) graphite frame and sideplates
- Machined and double anodized aluminum U-shape 32mm spool
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Premium 10-bearing system
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system
- Double-anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system, provides up to 20 lbs. drag power
- Anodized bowed aluminum 95mm handle with oversized Winn® Dri-Tac handle knobs
- Anodized aluminum bowed drag star with audible click adjustment
- Quick release sideplate lock lever
- Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
- One-piece IM8 graphite blank with Nano technology
- American Tackle Airwave™ guides
- Lew’s exclusive SoftTouch graphite skeletal reel seats
- Winn® advanced polymer Dri-Tac split-grips
Gear Ratio : 7.5:1
Rod Length : 7'0"
Bearings : 9+1
Line Cap. : 110/12
Weight: 7.3 Oz