Enhanced further to be even faster than the original, the Lew’s Mach I SLP Casting Reel delivers stupendously fast 7.5:1 gear ratio that lets anglers to maneuver every possible fishing senario and condition. Irrespective of whether you’re turning fields of bulrush, lighting a spinnerbait along the bank, or madly working a topwater, the Lew’s Mach I SLP Casting Reel utilizes a premium 8-bearing system and high-strength solid brass Speed Gears that delivers an exceptional smoothness and accuracy.
Letting anglers to enhance performance across an array of baits, the Lew’s Mach I SLP Casting reel has an externally maneuverable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) cast control that provides fast and accurate tuning. Giving importance to both power and speed, the Lew’s Mach I SLP Casting Reel is further strengthened by a long lasting Rulon drag system that delivers 15lbs of max drag, and a machined, large capacity spool. Finished with a 95mm bowed handle with Lew’s combat style paddle grips for enhanced traction, the Lew’s Mach I SLP Casting Reel generates high-speed performance that lets anglers fish like a dream.
- One-piece lightweight SLP graphite frame and sideplates with 3 drain ports
- Premium 8 bearing system
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears®, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system
- Machine, double anodized aluminum, 32mm deep spool
- Double anodized, aluminum drag star with audible click
- Durable Rulon drag system, provides up to 15lbs. of drag power
- 95mm bowed, anodized, bowed aluminum handle with Lew’s Combat Grip® paddles
- Double anodized, aluminum spool tension cap with audible click
- Combat Grip® thumb bar
Gear Ratio : 7.5:1
Weight : 7.3 oz.
Bearings : 7+1
Line Cap. : 140/12