The Mach 2 reel is a good all-purpose reel and features a lightweight yet rugged aluminum body, skeletal C40 carbon rotor and smooth 10-bearing system. The aluminum bail is strong and balanced. The spool is double anodized ported knurled aluminum. Pinion gear is precision-cut solid brass. Zero Reverse® anti-reverse is rock solid and reliable. Gear ratio is high-speed 6.2:1 that is appropriate for a broad range of fishing applications. The fold-down anodized aluminum handle is fitted with a Winn® Dri-Tac knob.
Providing quality that is much more than its affordable price point, the Lew’s Mach 2 Spinning Reel is built with high-powered solid brass Speed Gears that have been precisely manufactured using Hamai CNC machines. To make sure that line moves on and off the spool with increased accuracy, the Lew’s Mach 2 Spinning Reel is engineered using an S-Curve oscillation system and a lightweight, braid-ready aluminum spool.
It has sufficient power to handle powerful fish. The Lew’s Mach 2 Spinning Reel is fitted with a Duramax drag system that generates increased power everytime it is required. Speed lubricated for enhanced smoothness right out of the box, the Lew’s Mach 2 Spinning Reel works to fulfill the requirements of fierce anglers at an affordable price.
- Quality 10-bearing system with Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- Aluminum body and sideplate
- Lightweight high strength C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with strong aluminum bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- Braid ready double anodized knurled aluminum spool
- DuraMax™ drag system, ultra smooth and super strong
- Aluminum handle with Winn® advanced polymer Dri-Tac handle knob
- Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditionsAdjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- Lew's One Year Limited Warranty
Gear Ratio : 6.2:1
Retrieve : Right | Left
Weight : 9.1 oz.
Bearings : 9+1
Line Cap. : 180/10